Maine is a state located in the New England region of the northeastern of the United States.
Augusta is the capital and Portland is the largest city of Maine.
Other big cities in Maine include – Bangor, Lewiston, Brunswick, Biddeford, South Portland, Sanford, Augusta, Saco, Westbrook, Presque Isle, etc.
Every year, July 4 – the Independence Day of United States is celebrated in with grand fireworks across the state.
July Fourth fireworks displays in Maine are as follows –
- Ashland Summerfest
- Bangor Waterfront Park
- Bar Harbor
- Bath waterfront
- Harbor on a barge near McFarland Island
- Bethel Inn Golf Course on Maple Hill Road
- Gravel pit at Stevens Brook School and Community Park, Brooks
- Curtis Island and Camden Harbor
- Carrabassett Valley Airport across
- Off Gay’s Point at Water Street in Damariscotta
- Deer Isle – Stonington
- Four Wheeler Trail off of Picket Hill Road
- Dexter High School Football Field
- The East Millinocket Summerfest, at the Katahdin Paper Mill
- Easton Field Day’s, field between Easton Elementary & High School on Bangor Road
- Fireworks at the island where the Dead & Kennebec Rivers meet in Forks, Maine
- Town Snow Dump on Snow Road
- Long Beach Marina on Frye Island
- Cooks Lobster House Point, 86 Garrison Cove Road
And many many more…!
Below you can find Photos & Videos of Maine 4th of July Fireworks 2018.
Maine 4th of July Fireworks Display Photos 2018 :
Maine 4th of July Fireworks Display Videos 2018 :
Maine 4th of July Fireworks Display Live Telecast / Streaming 2018 :
In Maine, you can watch the Fourth of July Fireworks 2018 LIVE on local TV Channels.
Bangor – WLBZ, WABI-TV, WVII-TV
Portland – WCSH, WMTW, WGME-TV, WPXT
Presque Isle – WAGM-TV, WMEM-TV
Live Streaming and Webcast of Maine 4th July Fireworks 2018 will be available on websites of these TV channels and other popular news portals of Maine.